COVID-19 Update: All face-to-face lessons are currently suspended to comply with the Government guidelines. Therefore all lessons will be taking place via Zoom.
Luke teaches private drum lessons where he delivers quality lessons that have all been prepared to cater your individual learning. All lessons are transcribed so you can practice in your own time. Perfect for the beginner, the advance, and everyone in-between. Luke is based 10 minutes outside of Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk.
In early 2019, Luke was a tutor working with King's College London to help conduct research into the potential health benefits of drumming among people with autism aged
- Industry working professional and MU member
- Teaching beginners to advance players, from ages 6 and up
- Enhanced DBS check
- Engaging 1-2-1 drum lessons on both acoustic and electronic drum kits
- Teaching both Trinity College London and RockSchool syllabuses
- Learn technique, grades, stylistic awareness, reading, and many other areas of music and drumming
- NEW! Online lessons via Zoom
"Luke is an excellent communicator and has a superb manner with my 9 year old son, who is quite shy. Luke is extremely patient and encouraging. He is passionate about his instrument and this really comes across when he teaches. We look forward to many more drum lessons to come!" - Sara
"Would highly recommend Luke for drum lessons. Both my boys have grown with confidence during their time with Luke. He found a way to make their lessons structured and fun at the same time." - Skye
"Luke was honest and professional and explained fully what was the best option for my son, he also offered us a very competitive price. My son absolutely loves his lessons and Luke always gives honest advice and guidance at the end of his lessons to help his development."